Estoppel is an equitable doctrine...
A subcontractor on a federal construction project must prove the following four elements in a Miller Act payment bond claim:
1. The subcontractor supplied labor and/or material per its subcontract;
2. The subcontractor is unpaid for the labor...
- DO YOU HAVE A FLORIDA’S DECEPTIVE AND UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES ACT CLAIM
- DEMONSTRATING A FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT CLAIM OR DEFENSE
- ENFORCEMENT OF CONTRACTUAL TERMS (E.G., FLOW-DOWN, FIELD VERIFICATION, SHOP DRAWING APPROVAL, AND NO-DAMAGE-FOR-DELAY PROVISIONS)
- MUTUAL OR CONCURRENT DELAY CAUSED BY SUBCONTRACTORS
- YOU CANNOT ARBITRATE CLAIMS NOT COVERED BY THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT