Knowing what losses or damages are covered under your insurance policy is extremely important and oftentimes ignored until there is a substantial a loss or damage. But, understanding your insurance coverage is very important so that you know exactly what is covered and what supplemental insurance you...
Welcome to www.floridaconstructionlegalupdates.com, a blog that covers newsworthy legal events and information focusing on the construction industry. This blog was created by David Adelstein. I hope that you find the information informative, and visit us again Please contact David Adelstein at email@example.com or (954) 361-4720 if you...
- PROVING IMPACTS TO CRITICAL PATH TO DEFEAT LIQUIDATED DAMAGES ASSESSMENT
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR SUPPORTING A SUBCONTRACTOR’S CHANGE ORDER ONLY FOR OWNER TO REJECT THE CHANGE
- STATUTORY CHANGE TO NOTICES OF NONPAYMENT TO PRESERVE RIGHTS UNDER PAYMENT BOND
- VENUE FOR MILLER ACT PAYMENT BOND WHEN PROJECT IS OUTSIDE OF US
- CONSIDER THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH AN EXCULPATORY CLAUSE
Spread the love