When a lender provides a construction loan they will have a security interest in the property in the form of a mortgage that should be superior to any construction liens. This is because the lender records its mortgage on the...
Knowing what losses or damages are covered under your insurance policy is extremely important and oftentimes ignored until there is a substantial a loss or damage. But, understanding your insurance coverage is very important so that you know exactly what is covered and what supplemental insurance you...
Welcome to www.floridaconstructionlegalupdates.com, a blog that covers newsworthy legal events and information focusing on the construction industry. This blog was created by David Adelstein. I hope that you find the information informative, and visit us again Please contact David Adelstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 361-4720 if you...
- QUICK NOTE: ESCROW AGENT OWES FIDUCIARY DUTY TO PARTIES TO ESCROW AGREEMENT
- CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH DESIGN PROFESSIONAL HAS CONSTRUCTION LIEN RIGHTS
- IS THE ENFORCEABILITY OF A NO-DAMAGE-FOR-DELAY PROVISION INAPPROPRIATE FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
- APPRECIATE THE RISKS YOU ARE ASSUMING IN YOUR CONTRACT
- FILLING OUT THE CONTRACTOR’S FINAL PAYMENT AFFIDAVIT
Spread the love